The Utah Governor’s Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities, Disability:IN Utah and their partners are pleased to recognize outstanding contributions that promote employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities in Utah. The award recipients will be recognized for their contributions at an event and awards ceremony on August 21st, 2019 at the City Creek Marriott.
This years summit will feature sessions for both business partners and providers. Sessions will include:
- Suicide Prevention in the Workplace
- Skills Based Interviewing
- Accommodation Bar
- Medical Cannabis and Medical Management of Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- Building and Sustaining Strong Supported Employment Services
- A National Perspective on PWD in the Workplace
- Innovative Solutions for Business and Jobseekers
- Role of Peer Support Specialists in Employment.
Our keynote speaker will be Solomon Stone Romney, Solutions Consultant with Tobii Dynavox, previously Physical Stores Accessibility Program Manager with Microsoft, discussing, “Innovation and Accommodation: Technology and Policy in the Work Place.”
Questions please email info@DisabilityINUtah.org or email@example.com